Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Rippling Effect

One of my second grade teacher colleagues is always eager to read books recommended, and she took Me and Rolly Maloo by Janet Wong home with her for spring break. Today she eagerly told me how much she loved that book. The voices are so true to life. The situations could happen in our school. Children and parents alike would appreciate the perspectives.

Instead of returning it, could she keep it and share it with the teachers in her master's program? She knows they will all want to read it.

I agree completely. I love that a well-directed recommendation can carry on to so many others.

1 comment:

  1. And now that recommendation will ripple even further, because I (and I bet other readers of your blog) now want to read this title!

    ReplyDelete