Monday, June 11, 2012

Making Lists


I spend a lot of time making lists of books for others to read. Last week I shared my adult summer reading list with colleagues and friends. The students all received summer reading lists with their report cards on Friday. I finished a list for a children's literature workshop presentation just this morning. The most difficult thing for me is finishing the lists. Each time I think a list is complete, I think of or read another book that would be perfect for that specific list. The trouble becomes remembering those titles until the next list is requested. I have learned to start the new one immediately after printing the former.

2 comments:

  1. this does not surprise me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please send me a list of your adult recommendations. Our friend Gary wants a copy as well!

    ReplyDelete